Q: Where are you coming from toay?
你今天是从什么地方过来的?
A: I am from Shanghai,China.
我从上海过来。
Q: What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Yj ZHAO.
我叫Yj ZHAO。
Q: An your birthay?
你的出生年月日?
A: My birthay is January 23, 2004.
我的生日是2004年1月23日。
Q: Do you bring any foo?
你有携带食品吗?
A: No.
没有。
Q: Why are you coming here to Canaa?
你来加拿大的目的是什么?
A: I am coming here to Canaa because I am stuying at University of *****.
我来****大学读书。
Q: Which grae?
哪个年级?
A: Great 12.
十二年级。
Q: Can I see your letter of acceptance, please?
能否出示一下你的录取通知书?
A: Here you go.
在这。
Q: Who is paying your tuition fees?
谁给你付学费?
A: My parents will pay for it. They have alreay pai the first year for me as well. Here’s the receipt.
我父母给我付学费。他们也已经给我付了第一年的学费。这是收据。
Q: How will you support yourself in Canaa?
你如何解决在加拿大的生活费用?
A: My parents will pay my living expenses.
我父母支付我的生活费用。
Q: Are you traveling with someone?
你有和其他人同行吗?
A: No, I travel alone.
没有,就我一个人。
Q: Do you have any family members here?
你在加拿大有其他家庭成员吗?
A: No, I on’t.
没有。
Q: What is your aress here in Canaa?
你在加拿大的住址是什么?
A: I will stay at a homestay in Downtown Toronto. Here’s the aress.
我住在多伦多市区的寄宿家庭。这是地址。
Q: Have you registere an sign in to the ArriveCAN?
你有注册ArriveCAN并登录(上传信息)了吗?
A: Yes I i.
是的。
Q: Di you receive a negative test result for COVID-19?
你收到新冠检测阴性报告吗?
A: Yes, I i, an here’s the report.
是的,这是检测报告。
Q: Have you been vaccinate?
你接种疫苗了吗?
A: Yes, I i, an here’s my proof.
是的,这是我的(接种)证明文件。
Q: What is your plan for your 14 ays quarantine in Canaa?
你如何安排在加拿大14天的隔离?
A: I will o my quarantine in my room at the homestay, the room with a private washroom. An here’s my plan.
我在寄宿家庭的房间里隔离。房间有独立卫生间。这是隔离计划。
Q: Who will provie foo an essentials to you uring your quarantine perio?
谁给你提供隔离期间吃的和生活必需品?
A: The homestay host will eliver the foo to my room.
住家会把吃的送到我的房间。
Okay, you are goo to go. Turn right an go straight ahea to the immigration office. You will get your stuy permit there.
好了,你可以进去了。右转然后直走到移民局办公室。在那里拿你的学签。