1.share something interesting about yourself that others may not know.
3.describe why you are a competitive candidate for our master of science in supply chain management program
4.describe how you gained an interest in the supply chain industry and how you plan to make an impact within it
5.describe how do you think olin will prepare you for your future career?
7.a student has been extremely busy trying to wrap up a project for his/her internship employer, so unfortunately the student has not devoted a sufficient amount of time toward the completion of his/her final paper. the final paper is due tomorrow and the student still has not finished the paper, but the supervisor of the internship has requested that he/she join the team out at a local restaurant to celebrate the finalization of the project. faced with this dilemma, what should the student do?
1. st. louis你最激动想去的地方
3. 一个你在 olin 你想进的 student club organization
you have been offered an opportunity to intervie w for an internship with a company that is on your target list. the interview is on wednesday at 10 am on the north side of town. on tuesday, you receive an offer from your top choice company to interview on the same day at 11 am. the companies are 45 minutes apart by car. this is your dream opportunity; however, you have already made a commitment to the other company. what do you do？
10.一个你在 olin 你想进的 student club organization
2.you have been offered an opportunity to interview for an internship with a company that is on your target list. the interview is on wednesday at 10 am on the north side of town. on tuesday, you receive an offer from your top choice company to interview on the same day at 11 am. the companies are 45 minutes apart by car. this is your dream opportunity; however, you have already made a commitment to the other company. what do you do？
3.a student is selected as class president and is scheduled to accept the position and speak to the entire student body on friday. on wednesday it is discovered that the student has not completed a self-study course requirement that is mandatory for all student senate representatives. the course takes a week to be completed. given that the student has not started the coursework and will not be able to finish before the announcement on friday, please describe what actions should be taken in order to resolve the situation.
4.for the first time in many years the basketball team has made it to the championship game. in order for a player to be eligible they must have a “c”grade average. a few days prior to the game the coach learns that his two-star players have dropped below the required grade average. according to policy ,they should be suspended from the team but, if they are suspended, they won’t play in the championship and the whole team is depending on them. what should the coach do?
1. share three words that best describe you.explain why you chose those words.
2. if you could have a superhero power, what wouldit be and why?
3. describe how you gained an interest in fiancialservices industry and how you plan to make an impact within it.
4. how did your undergraduate degree prepare youfor the finance program?
5. one place in st louis thatyou are excited to visit.
6. how will olin prepare you for your career?
you have beenoffered an opportunity to interviewfor an internship with a company that is onyour target list. the interview ison wednesday at 10 am on the north side oftown. on tuesday, you receive anoffer from your top choice company tointerview on the same day at 11 am. thecompanies are 45 minutes apart by car.this is your dream opportunity; however,you have already made a commitment tothe other company. what do you do?
1. share sth interesting about yourselfthat others may not know.（其他人可能不知道的关于你的有趣的方面）
2. if you could have a superheropower, what would it be and why?（如果你有超能力，这会是什么，为什么？）
3. how did your undergraduate degreeprepare you for the xxx program?（你的本科专业是如何帮助你做好上xx项目的准备的）
4. how did you develop an interest inxxx?（你是如何对数据分析产生兴趣的）
5. one place in st louis that you areexcited to visit.（想在圣路易斯参观的一个景点）
6. how will olin prepare you foryour career? （奥林商学院对你的职业生涯会有啥帮助）
8. share three words that bestdescribe you. explain why you chose those words.（三个能最好描述你的词，并解释为什么？）
9. if you could have a meal withsomeone that is important to you, who would it be and what you will talk about（你和一个重要的人一起吃饭，这个人会是谁？你们要聊啥？）
10. top 1 song in your playlist（你的歌单里排名第一的歌曲）
11. 一个你在olin 你想进的studentclub or organization。
11+how would you get involved in olin after graduation
13. 根据你的background, what can you contribute to the course and other students（根据你的背景，你能为课程和其他同学做出什么贡献？）
14. traits and skills that will helpyou become a professional worker in the industry.（你拥有的能使你成为这个产业领域职业人才的特性和技能）
19. which track are you interested inthe xxx program?（你对这个项目的哪个方向感兴趣？）
21. what makes you a competitivecandidate for xxx program﹙是什么让你成为这个项目的有力候选人）
21+根据你的background,what can you contribute to the course and other students
21++would you rather be really hot or cold？
22. you are the proud owner of a newboat. what would you name it and why?
23. why olin?
25. how to you think xxx will prepareyou for your future career
26. traits and skills that will helpyou become a professional in xxx?
27. which track are you interested inthe xxx program? 这个track对你后期职业生涯发展有什么帮助？
28. what impact would you make infinancial market and how do you keep relevant for your career?/how would youmake an impact on the finance industry ﹙describe the impact you will have onthe finance industry and how do you plan to remain relevant in your career﹚
29. how does knowledge of differentareas of business within a organization benefit you?
30. effective/innovative solution tothe problems
31. favorite movie or book
32. share with us the funniest thinghappened to you recently
33. if we visit your hometown, wherewill you take us to visit
34. tell us one undergraduate coursemost challenging you and how does this course would help you when you studymsf?/what did you learn and how will you apply that to the msf program?
35. the most challenging course andhow it means to your master study
36. tell us about the most importantperson in your life and why they mean so much to you
37. a mentor that you learn from andwhat does he/she have you want to apply for this program
38. talk about a leader you haveworked with, why do you admire him/her ﹙technical + interpersonal﹚
39. think about a leader or a mentoryou have worked with, what do you hope to learn the program that will help youimplement the skills and attributes you most admire?
40. what qualities you want to learnfrom a mentor. how the program help you learn these qualities and attributes