● 商业分析硕士（business analytics）
● 供应链管理硕士﹙supply chain management﹚
cmse11494 introduction to research in business
cmse11442 supervised reading: refining the proposal
bust11231 supervised reading: literature review
cmse11388 foundations of econometrics*
cmse11389 applications of econometrics*
once you and your proposed supervisor are ready to proceed, please submit an application to the phd in management programme using our online system. in addition to the application documents required for an application to the general route, please also provide the following:
a one-page statement detailing why this route is a good fit for you, and how your proposed supervisor will help to provide a supportive and challenging environment for your particular research topic. please ensure that this statement includes any specific training needs.
a supervisory cv to demonstrate how this particular supervisor is a good, if not the best, fit with your particular topic.
for both documents you will need to work closely with your proposed supervisor. for the supervisory cv element we would expect the proposed supervisor to take the lead.
phd business and management
● 入学要求：bachelors degree with honours ﹙to uk standard﹚ of first or upper second ﹙2:1﹚ class, and a masters degree ﹙to uk standard﹚ with results of merit at 65% or above ﹙or overseas equivalent﹚.
● rp要求：3000-word research proposal outline
● 申请截止时间：30 june 2021
mphil/phd business and management
● 入学要求：a minimum of an upper second class honours degree from a british university, or an equivalent from an overseas university; plus a relevant master’s degree ideally with a distinction in the dissertation.
● 申请截止时间：31 july 2021
● 入学要求：masters degree at 60% ﹙merit﹚ or an overseas equivalent并且需要有business or management相关课程
● rp要求和指导：3000 words maximum
the programme begins with foundation training in year one which includes three core courses and several optional courses. students in year two and three continue to train in advanced methods and management research skills including academic writing, publishing, reviewing, teaching and presentations.
core foundation courses
management research methods
master class in management theory and practice
research integrity training
phd in business school
● 入学要求：a degree that is equivalent to a uk masters. you also need to have completed and passed ﹙at a level equivalent to at least 65%﹚ a dissertation module.
● rp要求：research proposal of 1500-2000 words. please submit your proposal within the section of the online application entitled ＇other relevant experience＇. however, if your research proposal contains tables or equations, please upload your document via the ＇supporting documents＇ section under ＇scholarships/other＇. advice on writing a research proposal.
a 300-500 word abstract giving a summary of the research proposal
qs 世界大学排名 87
● 入学要求：a good honours degree ﹙first or upper second class honours﹚ awarded by a recognised university in an appropriate subject, and a merit in a relevant master’s degree.
business and labour economics - research interests include labour markets, employment regulation and incentives, international trade, piracy and production and global value chains.
entrepreneurship & local economy - research interests include leadership, local and regional economic development and entrepreneurship.
organisation, work and employment - research interests include work and employment in contemporary organisations in the public and private sectors, human resource management and employment relations.
procurement and operations management - research interests include organisational buying behaviour, supplier relationship management, public sector contracting, project management, small firm operations and high value engineering management.
strategy and international business - research interests include corporate social responsibility and sustainability, internationalisation and china, knowledge and innovation and also resilience and extreme events.
phd study | management school
● 入学要求：an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a uk classification of upper second-class honours or above. a masters level qualification of merit or above, with a minimum of 60 per cent in the dissertation.
● 申请截止时间：1 june 2021
this document is vital to the success of your application. it should be fully referenced and approximately 3,000 words ﹙excluding bibliography﹚ in length.
it should include:
-title of your proposed phd research
-the main aims and objectives of your research
-discussion of relevant existing literature
-the proposed methods of research and a plan and timetable of work
-any resources available and any additional ones required
phd at the southampton business school
● 入学要求：uk bachelor＇s degree with upper second class honours or equivalent, a master of science degree ﹙taught element﹚ at merit* level in a relevant subject ﹙*typically between 60-69% or higher in the uk﹚.
phd applications will be considered in any research area of: accounting, financial markets and banking, entrepreneurship, innovation, strategy, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, accountability and governance, human resources management, organisational behaviour, information technology/systems, management science, operational research, supply chain management, risk management, digital and data driven marketing and health management.
phd in business school-management
● 入学要求：candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
candidates should hold a british masters degree ﹙or equivalent degree from an overseas university﹚ or an equivalent professional qualification: with a minimum average score of 60 percent ﹙or equivalent﹚;
● 申请截止时间：21年10月入学（31 may 2021截止申请）；22年2月入学（30 september 2021截止申请）
adaptation information management and technology ﹙aimtech﹚
centre for decision research ﹙cdr﹚
centre for enterprise and entrepreneurship studies
centre for operations and supply chain research ﹙coscr﹚
centre for technology, innovation and engagement ﹙c-tie﹚
socio-technical centre ﹙stc﹚
workplace behaviour research centre ﹙wbrc﹚