- 学生conditional offer上唯一的要求是提供学业完成证明和最终成绩单，来证明学生已经达到申请专业最终要求的分数。
- 学生填写的 Conditional CoE Release Form（附件)
- 如果学生需要入读语言课，admission会酌情考虑是否发放 conditional CoE。
- 如果学生没有达到 conditional CoE上的条件，或者最终成绩没有在2018年9月15日之前提交，学校会给学生发放拒信并取消CoE。
Conditional CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) Policy allows eligible applicants to acquire their Conditional CoE if they have not attained a degree award by the time of submitting their documentation via UQ’s OLA. Once a Conditional CoE request is approved, applicants can accept their offer and finalize the deposit payment prior to their home university graduation. A Conditional CoE, permits applicants to submit their application for a Student Visa in a timely manner and commence their program at UQ in July 2018.
- Applicant has met the University’s English language requirements. 2. Applicant is currently enrolled in the final semester of study and will complete their degree. 3. Offer is conditional only upon the submission of a “completion statement” and final transcript confirming that the student has achieved the required grades for entry to a specific program being offered mid-Year 2018. 1. English Language Test Result. 2. Certified Academic Transcripts, including completed 7-semesters of study. 3. Certified Completion Letter stating when the applicant would attain the degree award. 4. Request for Conditional CoE Release Form to be completed by the student ONLY *It is highly recommended that applicants submit their Conditional CoE Request by early June so they have sufficient time to prepare for their student visa. *For applicants that commence a Bridging English Program (BEP) at Institute of Continuing & TESOL Education (ICTE-UQ), approval is subject to Admission’s assessment. *If the student fails to satisfy the conditions of the offer, or the final results are not provided by 15 September 2018, a letter advising that the student has not satisfied the conditions shall be sent and the student’s CoE will be cancelled.