生病时最怕的事情是什么?
首页 > 顾问主页 > 生病时最怕的事情是什么?

夏珂娜·赵大提

生病时最怕的事情是什么?

2018-06-04...

阅读:71 收藏:0 评论:0 点赞:0

3秒免费留学费用评估

提前算一算,出国留学要花多少钱?

获取验证码

开始计算

移民到加拿大,不管日常英语是否流利,一说到和医学有关的词语总会有些力不从心。一般来说,如果找到华人家庭医生还较容易表达清楚,但如果去了急诊,或者转诊专科医生便比较难有效沟通。而且专科医生只有10到20分钟的时间听诊。怎么适当有效地表达自己的症状和治疗情况是一个看病前都应该做的功课。

移民到加拿大,不管日常英语是否流利,一说到和医学有关的词语总会有些力不从心。一般来说,如果找到华人家庭医生还较容易表达清楚,但如果去了急诊,或者转诊专科医生便比较难有效沟通。而且专科医生只有 10到20分钟的时间听诊。怎么适当有效地表达自己的症状和治疗情况是一个看病前都应该做的功课。

 

来到家庭医生和专科医生的办公室,等待将近一个小时,医生会白衣飘飘地走进来。当然如果去急诊,等待时间会更久更久 ~~

 

一般寒暄之后,第一个问题是 “What brings you in here toay?”(今天为何来就诊?) 这就需要你简单明了地用一两句话描述自己的病症,让医生有个初步了解。

 

一般病情

I feel heaache, nausea an vomiting. (我觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)

I began to feel unusually tire. (他感到非常疲倦。)

I feel light-heae. (我觉得头晕。)

My hea is pouning. (我头痛。)

I feel rowsy, izzy an nauseate. (我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)

I feel as though everything aroun me is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。)

I has notice some loss of hearing. (我发觉听力差些。)

I has some pains an itching aroun my eyes. (我眼睛四周又痛又痒。)

 

伤风感冒

I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (我咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

My eyes feel itchy an I have been sneezing. (我眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

I have a fever, aching muscles an hacking cough. (我发烧了,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。)

I coughe with sputum an feeling of malaise. (我咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。)

I get a col with a eep hacking cough. (我感冒咳嗽很厉害。)

My cough is ry, proucing no phlegm.(我是干咳,没有痰。)

I have coughe up bloo.(我咳嗽有血。)

I have a heaache, aching bones an joints. (我头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

I have a persistent cough. (我不停地在咳。)

I have hoarse an has lost my voice sometimes. (我声音嘶哑,有时失声。)

I have a sore throat an a stuffy nose. (我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)

I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (我流鼻涕,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)

 

肠胃问题

I have trouble with iarrhea. (我拉肚子。)

I have a bloate, uncomfortable feeling after meal. (我饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。) 

I have bouts of abominal pain. (我有一阵阵的肚子痛。)

I feel bloate in his abominal area. (我感到肚子胀胀的。)

The pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abomen. (肚子的下/上半部疼。)

I have nausea an vomiting. (我恶心和呕吐。)

It is ifficult or painful for me to swallow. (我咽下食物时会痛。)

I have passe more gas than usual. (我放屁比平常多。)

I have been constipate for a few ays. (我便秘了好几天。)

I suffer pains when I move my bowels. (我大便时很痛。)

I have some bleeing from my rectum. (我的肛门出血。)

I have notice some bloo in my bowel movements. (我发觉大便时有些血。)

 

睡眠问题

I am always sleeping poorly.(我睡眠质量总是很差。)

It is usually har for me to fall asleep when I go to be at night.(我晚上就寝,很难入睡。)

I wake uring the night or early morning an fins it ifficult to fall asleep again.(我晚间或清早醒来后,很难再入睡。)

I have nightmares occasionally.(我经常做噩梦。)

呼吸疾病

 My breathing has become increasingly ifficult.(我呼吸越来越困难。)

I am short of breath, even when I have not been exercising, I am breathless.(我即使不运动,我喘气也是上气不接下气。)

I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.(我胸部觉得闷闷的,好象透不过气来。)

 

口腔疾病

I have pain in my teeth or jaw. (他的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)

The tooth hurts only when I bite own on it. (我咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)

My gums are re an swollen. (我的牙床红肿。)

My tongue is re an sore all over. (我的舌头到处红和痛。)

My breath smells ba an I have a foul taste in my mouth. (我口里有怪味。)

My gums o blee. (我牙床出血。)

I have sore places on or aroun the lip. (我的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)

There are cracks at the corners of my mouth. (我的嘴角破了。)

There are some iscolore areas insie on my tongue. (我舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)

 

关节疾病

My both hans an feet ache all over. (我手脚都很酸痛。)

I have pain on the sole of my feet. (我脚底很痛。)

My ankles look puffy an they pit when I press them with my finger. (我的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。)

The pain in my left foot is accompanie by reness an swelling. (左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)

The joints near my fingernails an knuckles look swollen. (指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)

I have numbness an tingling in my hans an fingers. (我的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)

My legs become painful following strenuous exercise. (激烈运动后,我的腿就痛。)

My knee is misshapen or unable to move. (我的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)

I am trouble with painful muscles an joints. (我的筋骨和关节都痛。)

I am trouble by the pains in the back an shoulers. (我的后背和肩膀都痛。)

My knee has been bothering me for some time. (我的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。)

 

女性疾病

I have notice one lump in my breast. (我发觉乳房有个肿块。)

My left breast is painful an swollen. (我左乳房疼痛且肿大。)

I have heavy bleeing with my perios. (我月经来的很多。)

My vaginal ischarge is white or greenish-yellow an unpleasant smelling. (我阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。)

I have notice occasional spotting of bloo between perios. (在月经来的前后,我有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。)

I have some bleeing after intercourse. (性交后有出血。)

I feel some vaginal itching. (我感到阴部发痒。)

I have painful perios an abnormal vaginal ischarge. (我月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。)

 

男性疾病

I urinat more frequently than usual.(我小便比平时多。)

I have ifficulty controlling my blaer.(我很难控制小便。)

There are some lumps on my testicles. (他的睾丸有些硬块。)

I have ha burning or pain when I urinat.(我小便时感到发烫和疼痛。)

I have ha painless swelling in my scrotum.(我的阴囊肿大但不疼。)

I feel lack of interest in sex.(我感觉对性的兴趣大减。)

I have ifficulty starting my urine flow.(我小便不畅通。)

I have trouble urinating.(我小便有困难。)

My urine stream is very weak an slow.(我小便流动得很慢很弱。)

I ribbles a little urine after I have finishe urinating.(我小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。)

I have ha some ischarge from my penis.(我的阴茎排出一些脓。)

My urine is clouy an it smells strong.(我的小便混浊,而且气味不好。)

I have a small leakage of urine when I cough or sneeze.(我咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。)

 

其它问题

My bloo pressure is really up. (我的血压很高。)

I have notice frequent urination, increase thirst an unexpecte tireness. (我发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)

It is a chest pain that gets worse when I ben over or lies own. (我弯腰或躺下时,胸很痛。)

I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine. (我的脊椎某部位刺痛。)

My eyes seem to be bulging. (我的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)

I have ouble vision. (我的视线有双重影子。)

I feel there is a film over his eyes. (我觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)

My vision in the right eye blurre. (我右眼视线模糊不清。)

I have ha some earaches lately. (我近来耳朵有点痛。)

I have a repeate buzzing or other noises in my ears. (我耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。)

如果此文章对您有所帮助,是对我们最大的鼓励。对此文章以及任何留学相关问题有什么疑问可以点击下侧咨询栏询问专业的留学顾问,愿金吉列留学成为您首选咨询服务机构。
分享到
去主页浏览TA的更多精彩内容 >>
上一篇文章: BC藏了个夏威夷
下一篇文章: 拿出小本记下来,必要救你一命
相关推荐
免费领取留学手册
获取验证码
我已阅读并同意《隐私保护协议》
申请领取
温馨提示
我已阅读并同意《隐私保护协议》
确定
温馨提示
确定