- McMaster University麦克马斯特大学
专业：Master of Finance金融硕士
学院：DeGroote School of Business德格鲁特商学院
专业信息：The Master of Finance program provides you with an in-depth training in finance, emphasizing the development of the analytical skills required to address the increasingly complex problems faced by the financial industry.金融硕士课程为您提供了金融方面的深入培训，重点是解决金融行业所面临的日益复杂的问题所需的分析技能的发展。
This sixteen-month program is composed of four terms. Beginning in September, students will complete two four-month academic terms, followed by one four-month summer term which provides an opportunity to seek employment, complete external certifications, or develop language skills. Students will return the following September to complete one final four-month academic term in order to complete the program. Please note that although there are many summer job opportunities, there is no guarantee of employment during this term.为期16个月的计划由四个学期组成。从9月开始，学生将完成两个四个月的学期，然后是一个四个月的夏季学期，这为寻找工作，完成外部认证或发展语言技能提供了机会。学生将在次年的9月返回，以完成最后一个为期四个月的学期，以完成该计划。请注意，尽管暑期工作机会很多，但在此期间不能保证就业。
Over the course of the program, you will:
· Learn essential skills and knowledge in economics, accounting and statistics.
· Apply your knowledge to core problems in modern finance.
· Pursue topics of particular interest and relevance to your anticipated career through elective courses.
· Honours (4 year) bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum B+ average (equivalent to a McMaster GPA of 8.5) from an accredited university.四年的荣誉学士学位，B+的平均成绩。
· Prefer minimum of one term each of university level calculus, algebra, and statistics. The normal expectation is that these courses have been completed within the last five years.
· Minimum GMAT score of 600 or the GRE equivalent .GMAT600
· At least one letter of reference from an academic source, the other letter of reference may be non-academic.至少一个学术推荐信