澳洲中学留学——在海外学习和生活的挑战
首页 > 顾问主页 > 澳洲中学留学——在海外学习和生活的挑战

澳洲中学留学——在海外学习和生活的挑战

2018-03-06...

阅读:50 收藏:0 评论:0 点赞:0

越来越多的低龄化学生走出国门,去澳洲读书,很多小留学生们头一次离开爸爸妈妈温暖的怀抱,所以会遇到一些普遍且共通的问题,那就是思念家乡,这该如何去处理激动和紧张的思乡之情呢?

越来越多的低龄化学生走出国门,去澳洲读书,很多小留学生们头一次离开爸爸妈妈温暖的怀抱,所以会遇到一些普遍且共通的问题,那就是思念家乡,这该如何去处理 激动和紧张的思乡之情 呢?

 

Students can do some things to overcome homesickness:

学生可以做一些事情来克服思乡之情:

Stay busy: do homework so you feel you are succeeding  

保持忙碌:努力学习能使你有成就感

Find after school activities (basketball, gym, badminton, music)  

寻找课后活动(篮球,健身,羽毛球,音乐)

Don ’ t stay in your bedroom too much  

不要总是呆在卧室中

Make friends – local, international, homestay  

交朋友 - 当地的 , 国际的 , 寄宿家庭的             

Be POSITIVE and accept new situation and culture.  

保持积极的心态并接受新的处境和文化

Schools do things to help:  

学校可以帮助去做的事情:

Provide homework and reading activities and excursions

布置家庭作业和阅读任务 , 组织出游

Introduce students to local & international students

向当地和国际学生介绍新生

Run activities to help students meet new people

举办活动来帮助学生认识新人

 

在英语语言方面,学生们要如何尽快适应呢?

The Australian accent is tricky. Watch Australian movies before you come; Crocodile Dundee, Babe, Australia, Red Dog, Strictly Ballroom.

澳大利亚的口音有时很难懂。在来澳之前观看澳大利亚电影 , 《 Crocodile Dundee 》 , 《 Babe 》

《 Australia 》 , 《 Red Dog 》 , 《 Strictly Ballroom 》。

Ask people to speak slowly PLEASE.  

请别人说的慢一些。

Speak. It doesn ’ t matter if you make a mistake. People don ’ t mind. Many Australians have family or know people where their first language is not English.

多说 , 说错一点儿没有关系 , 别人不会在意。很多澳大利亚人有家人或者认识朋友来自于英语非第一语言的国家。

Read English books, and read magazines, comic books, Aussie newspapers and watch you- tube!  

阅读英语书籍 , 阅读杂志 , 漫画书 , 澳洲当地报纸和观看 you- tube !

Make local friends by asking a question or saying hi. Sometimes they are shy too!

通过寻问问题或打招呼结交当地朋友。

有时候他们也害羞!

我们学生到了当地,除了个别家长会过来陪读,大部分学生都是住在当地人的家庭中,该如何调整适应一个新的家庭 - 寄宿家庭和食物呢?

 

学生可以做的一些事情:

There is much more cold food and more bread eaten in Australia than in China. Your stomach may take  a bit of time to adjust. You can negotiate to prepare a bit of your own food (noodles, rice  etc.), but ask permission first.  

相比较于中国在澳大利亚会提供更多的冷食和面包 , 你的胃需要一定的时间适应。你可以和住家协商自己准备一些食物 ( 面条 , 米饭等 ),

但是要事先获得住家许可。

Do tell your homestay family what you like to eat.  

告诉你的住家你喜欢吃的食物。

Don ’ t stay in your bedroom too much! Try to be part of the family. Join them for dinner. Do not bring your phone to the table. Sometimes watch TV or chat together.  

不要一直呆在卧室里! 尽量成为家庭的一部分 , 和他们一起吃晚餐。不要把手机带到餐桌上 , 有时候一起聊天和看电视。

Do a couple of simple chores eg. setting table or washing dishes. Being useful makes you feel you belong.  

做一些简单的家务 , 比如:摆桌子或者洗碗。提供帮助会使你有归属感。

Do not go out late during the school week. You should be home for dinner Monday to Thursday & Sunday.  

在平时周一到周四放学后不要外出。周一到周四和周日晚你应该在家吃饭。

Tell homestay or school if you have a problem.  如果你遇到问题告诉住家和学校。

 

 

注意了这些,相信学生们可以更好的适应在澳洲的新生活,也相信家长们可以放心孩子们会在国外变得更加独立与自主!

分享到
举报
去主页浏览TA的更多精彩内容 >>
上一篇文章: 澳洲留学签证限制须知有哪些
下一篇文章: 澳洲留学研究生选什么专业好?
相关推荐